Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shaken. Not Stirred.



I blinked, and now it's November! Halloween came and went in a flash. So quickly, in fact, that this year I put my costume together just hours before leaving the house. I always opt for those easy 'make it work with what you've got in your closet" kind of costumes. I considered being a Bond Girl with in this dress simply because it would give me another excuse to wear it. This is one of the most inexpensive dresses I have ever purchased, it fits like a glove, and makes me feel like a million bucks. At the last minute, I decided that I wanted to dress up as a Witch (one of my not-so-secret wishes is to have magical powers). My costume turned out just as I had imagined, if not better (check it out on Instagram!), but I will always have this amazing dress in my closet for those "femme fatale" moments.






Dress - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Pin Up Girl


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! It's my favorite dress and so comfortable! It's nice to find an outfit once in a while that makes you feel like a million bucks ;)

      Delete