Monday, February 5, 2018

Boot Bandit (& A Self-Care Story)



Sometimes I feel like a Goddess, sometimes I feel more like a little girl. Yesterday was one of those "little girl" days. I was just feeling off: anxious, insecure, small. *Spoiler alert: I ended up feeling so much better by the end of the day, when I finally gave myself the stress release that I needed. This is why it is so important to listen to your body! The previous week was one of a lot of hard work and poor sleep. I didn't dedicate enough time to my much loved "self-care" routine. Sometimes I forget how much I really need a lazy day to rejuvenate my body, my mind, and my soul. By 9pm, I had treated myself to some vegan pizza (favorite comfort food btw), and on my drive home I had a good (ugly) cry in my car while listening to one of those "emotional trigger songs" (we all have them, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!). I got home, made some tea, had a nice warm soak in the tub, and I felt like a new woman.


Speaking of feeling like a new woman (how about that transition though?), these boots will give you that feeling. What was it that Rachel said on Friends when her world was falling apart? "They're my new "I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots!" ... ok well I need my job and I love my parents, but these boots are ah-mazing. Here's the clincher: they're from TARGET. Aaand they are under $50 bucks. Try and find a good pair of over the knee boots anywhere else for under $50. Right now these babies are on sale so get at themmm! 





No comments:

Post a Comment