Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Little Bit Sweet, A Little Bit Sinner


I'm sort of a self-proclaimed 'good girl' in the sense that I try to do what I think is right, but I have definitely done my share of sinning. What actually constitutes a 'sin' is different for everyone else and totally up for debate. To me, a sin is something you know you shouldn't really be doing, but you do it anyway because it feels good to some part of your soul. This outfit sort of reflects these opposite parts of my personality. I'm attracted to anything pink, soft and sweet looking, but I also love the power behind wearing black. The two are even better together.  Anyway, this pretty pink blouse has been in my closet for quite some time. I think I've worn it twice, and I always forget how pretty it is. I usually opt for comfort and love the fuss-free freedom of throwing on a t-shirt, but sometimes it's fun to be a little more fancy. This blouse is actually pretty sheer, and I used to wear a tank underneath, but I hate tugging at all the layers. So, I just threw it on over a pretty bra and voila! Ladies are "supposed" to wear bras, so I figure I might as well enjoy pretty ones. And hey, they aren't cheap, so why not show them off a little. If you think that's indecent... well... then next time I just won't wear one at all, so pick your battles :] (blame the sinner in me).


Blouse - Forever 21
Jacket - Gypsy Warrior
Jeans - Levi's 
Shoes - Colin Stuart for Victoria's Secret









No comments:

Post a Comment